Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's 29p per strand I think plus postage. A little worried iv not herd from her tho :s xx

I'm sure it will be fine how long has it been xx I'm considering it as its had to fine 1g double drawn xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375727948.329085.jpg very new to this my first post! Here is a before and after, 3 rows sewn in AAA body wave hair planet wefts ! 2 packs of hair then blended and tonged over :)! I love hair planet hair I've never had a client with a bad word about it !

[QUOTE=Chantelle ill let u know how I get on :) got her address etc so hopefully all will be ok xx

I love this one, is it naturally so thick or do you do a blowdry?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's naturally very thick!!

Don't know if someone replied to you... Just going back over posts to see all the sjk work..

Studio 58 have now brought out tape extensions xx

Have they brought the, out all ready cant seem to find them on website thanks xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375773591.439476.jpgbefore and after using sleek style icon / micro weft method !

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375887159.459523.jpg

This was my first paying client, was abit worried as she has very fine hair and you can see some rings at the top, I couldn't go any lower though x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375900957.994427.jpg
150 luxury Sjk x

Looked through all the pics on here the are awesome :)

I only done them yesterday lol she just said a few, I am going back tonight to put them back in and I will go through and tighten them all up x

e8e9asap.jpg

150 luxury bonds, sjk

I only done them yesterday lol she just said a few, I am going back tonight to put them back in and I will go through and tighten them all up x

Bth my customers haven't had any come out I been wondering if I was cruel and did them to tight lol! Aww hun hope she was ok with you, did you kno her? Xxx

e8e9asap.jpg

150 luxury bonds, sjk

You do amazing work!!

Im giving hairport lux a go for the platinum but hopefully I'll get an opportunity to try krystal soon

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you guys! Xx

Latest posts

Back