Before and after - weaves

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A set of my recent X
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1450104178.788354.jpg

Hi Cams

Do you have any pics of the hair straight when you use different lengths in a weave? I've never seen this done before but it looks amazing [emoji7]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1452807680.622942.jpg

This one is straightish x

This is my most recent weave! Four double rows, she had really thick hair, and a really blunt cut! I used fabulong 14 inch in shade #4 and it was a perfect match. I was so pleased! Any tips on how to blend a bit better when the clients hair is this thick and stubborn would be appreciated. I still feel like I can see the line where her natural hair ends! x
Claire Dandy.JPG

This was 100 grams over 3 rows. How do you get 225g in lol xx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    758.4 KB · Views: 76
Yeah I double on 1st row middle row is a triple n bottom row is double xx

What sectioning do you use to fit your rows?

What sectioning do you use to fit your rows?
First row is from ear to ear, then 2 finger width apart then another row then another 2 finger width then my final row, if that makes sence

First row is from ear to ear, then 2 finger width apart then another row then another 2 finger width then my final row, if that makes sence

Do you concave the row in the middle?

Thank you @cams97 where it starts at the eyebrow level I do a horseshoe shape then work down, the way you have done it I will have to work up under the crown. Is that right

Ignore the fact mines at the eyebrow, the dolls hair line is weird.

Basically section out as low as you would go in the nape and as low as you would go on the sides above the ears and connect them in a curve. Hope that makes sense, then your rows will gradually get straighter with the final one completely horizontal temple to temple, if i get the time tomorrow i'll show you the other two rows x

Last edited:
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1454598896.416250.jpg

Before and after on la weave 2nd pic took with flash [emoji52]

R
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1454598966.748576.jpg

Refit on individuals had to take a lot of the length this time as was really dry and hair had shed [emoji29] due to lack of care :/

L
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1454599040.504734.jpg

La weave fitting two rows 150g double drawn x

Latest posts

Back