Benefits to leasehold?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geminikelli

Reaction score
Hi all

I've found a new premises and I've been offered leasehold or contract renting on 4 yr agreement.

With leasehold obv have to have solicitors involved. The 4yr contract ha clause in it to renew after 4yrs.

Trying to work out which one is better but have no idea any advice would be very much appreciated x

You really want a solicitor involved for any type of contract. Sorts out any clauses that are not in your favour

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Exactly what Beauty said, do you have a copy of the contract or lease that we could take a look at?

Kelli, i would only deal with a solicitor on this one. I can put you in touch with mine if you like (deals in this). Might be worth the cost.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek

Also look the type of lease, non repairing lease i believe at the end the land lord can get a survey and make you pay for any work.

Also look the type of lease, non repairing lease i believe at the end the land lord can get a survey and make you pay for any work.

Thanks Hun if you don't mind passing me details I'm completely out of my comfort zone and not sure what route to take x

I shall email them over tommorow when im at my desk. I have you email addy :)

Or in the mean time you can get them from the link section on my website. Jonegough- its the only solicitor on there.

Just ask for mark, and tell him sean garb put you in touch. He is very good at what he does.

If you want to let me know what the cost i shall see if there is anything we can do with your software cost to off set it ;-)

If you want to let me know what the cost i shall see if there is anything we can do with your software cost to off set it ;-)

Your too kind Sean !! Had a fab CHat with matt earlier he is a lovely guy chewed his ear off for ages about random financial rubbish lol can't find the details on your website x

Im always keen to do what i can to help anyone in business. Iv said before on here, business should help each other.

08453732585 - ask for mark gough.

Just added you to skype to. Ill see whats what with matt tommorow.

Im always keen to do what i can to help anyone in business. Iv said before on here, business should help each other.

08453732585 - ask for mark gough.

Just added you to skype to. Ill see whats what with matt tommorow.

You should know by now by my constant spelling mistakes I'm always on my iPad which I can't use very well! But I'm pretty sure I cant Skype on it.. I can pretend I'm 15 again and add you to my msn lol

Keen enough to give me a free system!!!! And in return I'll let you ride in my range (when I get it lol) and tell the whole world about ss uk !! :)

Haha i said keen not daft lol. Ill swap the rr for the system? Lol.

Free website, offset some of your legal costs to help ya, got you a solicitor, and just emailed my accountant (a friend) about your credit post- and still not happy lol. A tough nut to crack lol. When ur on skype next message me and we will discuss anything else i can do lol. I love the front - u will do well in your expansion lol

Just seen your other msg lol. Msn, hahaha

I have businesa skype, business whats app but not msn lol

Just seen your other msg lol. Msn, hahaha

I have businesa skype, business whats app but not msn lol

Sean don't get technical remember I'm the beautician your the computer geek!! Lol

Ok so I have whats app on my phone and I stand corrected I've just downloaded Skype for iPad! Check me out

I shall add you to WA before we get told if for chit chat on forum. Hmm no IT geek here - i pay IT people to be geeky for me

Back