Best Colours?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemsy

Reaction score
I am trying to decide which 10 bio sculpture colour gels to get and also what nail varnishes to get i know some should match but how many?
I am going to get the french white and french pink to do french manicures, but what other colours would you all recommend? because theres quite alot on the webite to choose from im confused!!
What colours do you find are the most popular for nails?
like should i have one pink, one red etc? Thanx. xxx

I find gel french most popular, because the client can paint a colour over it and still have their french when they remove it. dont forget with summer coming people will be having their toes done too, so dont dismiss brighter colours!

Katelisa said:
I find gel french most popular, because the client can paint a colour over it and still have their french when they remove it. dont forget with summer coming people will be having their toes done too, so dont dismiss brighter colours!

Even when they have most colour gels, the client could take a change and paint varnish over the colour gel...

Latest posts

Back