Best for sanitising?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TashaRose

Reaction score
Hi ladies ,

I'm going mobile with my manicure pedicure shellac etc , but was wandering what you ladies would suggest for sanitising tools and bits when on the move ? How about sanitizer for hands prior to treatment ? I've had a look through ellisons and s2 but can't find a set one I can find that can be versatile or at least small enough to carry around ??

Help please ?? X

I use hand sanitizer from options with my logo on for my hands.
And for my tools etc, I use a spray, then after all clients I leave them too soak at home zx

Do you just spray the tools down be wipe them before putting them away ( after client use) ?

Which would you suggest is the best? X

I had the same problem as I'm also mobile! I've recently bought a plastic cup type thing (£1 from Asda) with a screw top lid I think intended for drinks which I fill part way up with my barbicide solution to drop my tools in and then they're ready for the next one etc. hope this helps :)
Gemma
X

Do you just have that out on the table when doing clients nails and bits blissful ? And then just pop them in when your done ? How about hand and foot spray? X

Do you just spray the tools down be wipe them before putting them away ( after client use) ?

Which would you suggest is the best? X

Yes I spray before and after each client then put them away. Then when I get home I put everything in barbicide xx

I have invested in 12 sets of everything, so more thank enough for a day, then santize hard wear when home and spray files. saves time and clients like a new set freshly laid out for them .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 79

Latest posts

Back