Best pre holiday tan to avoid patchy fade?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ickledee

Reaction score
Hi girls, I'm going on holiday in Saturday and was thinking about booking a spray tan but I'm a little worried about it fading all patchy whilst I'm away. I do have st tropez mousse in the cupboard but this tends to fade in patches? Is there a tan you would recommend for a nice gradual fade? Thanks

Nouvatan has a good fade off..but if you're in and out of the pool no tan will last as well as it normally would. They also sell nouvaglow to keep your tan topped up.. Also tanning mousse in light and dark and an after tan toning moisturiser which you can use everyday and is also used as after sun. They're featured in Cosmo mag. 😃

To assist with maintaining a tan whilst on holiday (in particular when using chlorinated pools), apply a high quality waterproof sunblock prior to swimming, take short dips rather than long swims and pat dry with a towel - no rubbing.

You may find a tan extender works well to elongate tan longevity - using something around the 3% DHA mark every 2nd day will help it to last longer and add just a touch more colour without causing problems with patchy fading.

Latest posts

Back