Best scalp bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candis

Reaction score
What is the best scalp bleach to use? I use loreal platiz precision (blue) is this ok for scalp bleaching? And just to recap it's 20vol max on the scalp isn't it?
Thanks x

Any recommendations peeps? Is the one I have good or I have seen fudge cream scalp bleach anyone used this?? X

I personally love loreal platifiz, I can't comment on the Fudge product as I've never used it! I have always found loreal to be very good. I think there is a different ratio of bleach to peroxide to normal when using on the scalp though! It's something like 30 grams bleach to 100ml peroxide, but I can't be 100% sure! I have it written down somewhere for the rare occasions that I scalp bleach! I think as a rule 20 vol is recommended for on the scalp but you can use 30 vol on very dark hair if needed, never 40 vol though. X

I've always used wella products but cream bleaches are best for full head application as they don't dry out!

Ahh brilliant thanks geeks
I will read the tub and see what it says seems a shame to buy another type when I have never been asked to scalp bleach before so it will prob be wasted xxx
Thanks again x

Latest posts

Back