Best shampoo for prebonded extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

courtjb91

Reaction score
I've just started getting back into prebonded extensions, what does everyone find is the best Shampoo?

For my ringed methods and weaves I recommended either Easilocks or Joico Smooth cure but worried these may effect the bonds? So looking for a Shampoo that won't make the bonds go soft but is also good for the extensions x

What brand of hair will you be using? Transform bonds are bullet proof you can use anything on them options Ltd offer a range for extensions you could have branded for yourself. I use the normal shampoo one from them on mine and I retail it

I
What brand of hair will you be using? Transform bonds are bullet proof you can use anything on them options Ltd offer a range for extensions you could have branded for yourself. I use the normal shampoo one from them on mine and I retail it

I mainly use transform and angel Remy for my nanos, itip and Wefts. I stopped doing bonds as transform don't do flat tips and I find these much easier to work with than utips and angel Remy only do flat tips in 18"

But due to demand I've started introducing angel Remy 18" flat tips again

Glue extensions you need to use something called L'Oréal Kerastase Fluidealiste as this contains no sulphates which are the cause to break your glue bonds or even make micro extensions slip. In general just look for anything sulphate free, hairplanet glue is so good that you could use any shampoo and they still wouldn't fall out, but they are the worst to take out so pros and cons of hair glue.
IMG_0165.JPG

Latest posts

Back