Best sites for promoting online?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElizaTL

Reaction score
I have tried gumtree and vivastreet but was wondering if there are others out there just as good??

Try Netmums- though not industry related is very popular and it works for me!

Thats great thank you!! :)

was just gona say net mums, google places i get lots from that.

Viva street, facebook etc

thans abdiva I will def try that out - even thought i seem to be having no luck :(

There's a list of loads of places where you can advertise online for free at Free Directory List - Directory Critic

Here's a list of other sites (as well as Gumtree etc) too...

FreeIndex - The FREE UK business directory
Hotfrog - your UK business directory
Free business listing, free advertising - online UK business directory
London Reviews, London Top Restaurants, Pubs, Shopping, Nightlife, Services and More | Tipped
Scoot | Scoot Home - UK Business Finder
http://www.sheriffratings.com/
London Restaurants, Dentists, Pubs, Beauty Salons, Doctors
London Restaurants, Bars, Gigs, Hotels, Events & more
MoreUK.com
UKs Local Business Directory of Local & National Businesses - Ufindus
Smile Local
Party, Event and Wedding Planning - Plan Weddings, Parties, and Events online

Do be aware that some of them might phone you up asking you to take a paid listing (after you add a free one with them) - think very carefully before parting with your money, as you may well find that the extra you would pay for a paid listing won't bring you in enough extra business to justify the extra outlay... if you do go for the paid listing, then make sure you record metrics of where clients found you to make sure that it's worth the money... if no clients come in from the paid listing - or hardly any compared to other advertising - then you'll know that it's time to ditch it and stick with the free one...

Latest posts

Back