Best tanning machines?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi ladies I finish my course on Tuesday and shall need to buy my kit which is the best machine to buy.
I shall be using Sienna for spray tanning but I'm also interested in Skinny Tan.
How do you rate both products please

Any HVLP machine. Sienna X do them on Amazon a kit for €150

Spend the extra few quid and go with Tanning Essentials Rapid tanning system. Both the gun and the machine have variable tanning speeds which give you much greater control and a LOT less overspray.

I bought one of the HVLP kits you can get from Amazon and was shocked at it. It immediately went back!

Who are you training with? Usually kits are offered by the tanning company you are doing the training with? I got mine from Sweetsquared when I trained with their Moroccan Tan.

Excellent so proud!

Hi, when deciding on a kit, its good to think about if you are using it for mobile or will it be based at a salon, as to if you choose a light weight unit (for mobile) Also if you will need a unit that will need to keep up with many tans in one session, or just one for personal use? x

Hi ladies I finish my course on Tuesday and shall need to buy my kit which is the best machine to buy.
I shall be using Sienna for spray tanning but I'm also interested in Skinny Tan.
How do you rate both products please

Maxi Mist machines are amazing and so affordable! if you need any further info on them don't hesitate to contact me :)

I've used the Sienna X True Touch machine which I believe is identical to the Skinny Tan Rapid Tanning machine, although after ten months of using Sienna X solution without incident, I tried the Skinny Tan solution and had blockage issues. Changed spray gun and blockage resulted after several sessions.

Anyone else experienced this?

Latest posts

Back