Best training for brow shaping and tinting and eyelash extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I’m sorry , as I’m sure this must of been asked a million times but I’d really love to add a brow service .. including threading and a lash extension service also ..
does anyone recommend a particular place to do both courses or separately?
There seems to be many on offer but I really want to do the best combined with best value for money but I want to offer a Very high quality service of both .
I would so appreciate you lovely peoples opinion.
Thanks so so much

Assuming that you are already trained in brow shaping and tinting, I can recommend the Billion Dollar Brow course. I trained in 2013 and I've never regretted my investment. The brand isn't particularly well known but the training is excellent. They also offer excellent make-up which has proved to be very popular. I have a very good local reputation for brows and I owe my start to the BDB training

I’m sorry , as I’m sure this must of been asked a million times but I’d really love to add a brow service .. including threading and a lash extension service also ..
does anyone recommend a particular place to do both courses or separately?
There seems to be many on offer but I really want to do the best combined with best value for money but I want to offer a Very high quality service of both .
I would so appreciate you lovely peoples opinion.
Thanks so so much

Flirties. I’ve done precision brows and lashes and love the company, the support and products

Latest posts

Back