Best way to blend a V Cut

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie xoxo

Reaction score
Hi,

The Stylist at the salon i work in would like to know what the best way to blend a 'V Cut' ??
She has seen the barber use the clippers but she is using scissor over comb.
What would you recommend would be the best way to blend the cut??

Thanks
x x

Hi,

The Stylist at the salon i work in would like to know what the best way to blend a 'V Cut' ??
She has seen the barber use the clippers but she is using scissor over comb.
What would you recommend would be the best way to blend the cut??

Thanks
x x

I find clippers too barber like so I scissor over comb but it's hard to explain how to do it, but just blend blend blend don't be scared, so I couldn't be more help x

Easy answer - What ever you feel most comfortable with..... No right or wrong way.

to get a good blend on a v cut i usually shave the sides abit higher up than a short back and sides.....1.its easier to blend and 2 the v looks more distinctive......i use both clipper over comb or scissor over comb....both do same job but i think u get a cleaner finnish clipper over combing x

Thanks for the replies geeks :) xxxxx

A gr8 top is the angle that your holding cour comb on, try holding the comb flat to the scalp and angle out to give a nice sharp blend. And i prefere to clipper over comb its a much neater blend too

Latest posts

Back