Best way to tan yourself?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mommabear

Reaction score
Hey geeks

Just curious

Do any of you tan yourselves?
Never have chance to tan in the salon so usually do it myself at home. However, i struggle with my back and arms?
Any tips on getting it spot on everywere?

Thanks
Xxxxx

This may sound so silly but it works! I can do my arms fine but for my back I put the mitt onto my hairbrush and tie a bobble down the bottom bit of the mitt where you would hold your brush handle so it holds the mitt in place and do my back that way x

I usually apply some solution to an application mitt and do the back off my arms with that. For my back I usually ask hubby[emoji6]

I usually apply some solution to an application mitt and do the back off my arms with that. For my back I usually ask hubby[emoji6]

Yes or hubbys, and have to admit mines rather good at doing my back hes done it that many times lol!

Ah! Sorry geeks.....should have put spray tan :-/

No hubby.....single pringle lol xx

Ah! Sorry geeks.....should have put spray tan :-/

I've seen a few Youtube clips of people spraying themselves that were quite good. Tried it myself once and found it quite difficult to get to awkward areas. Having a full length mirror in front helps so you can at least have a look for areas you've missed!

Lovely i will have a little mooch xxx

I spray myself every week and never have any issues with it.
I just spray my back upwards then over my shoulders.

Last edited:
I tan myself at home , do the front fine & have to get my partner to do the back and check for bits I've missed lol

I still cant master it.......my arms im having a problem with.....just about nailed doing my back....but i always miss abit on my arms.....shoot me now....im going to look like a patchwork quilt in work tomorrow haha x

Latest posts

Back