Big turn around!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beausquirrel

Reaction score
Hi,
I am just finishing my radiotherapy treatment and re thinking about business and life in general! I have opened my own business 2 years ago, worked very hard, have loyal clients, but not making money yet! During my treatment had to work in between, had a sick therapist, full timer wanted to go 16 hours because is pregnant, another therapist leaving, etc and needed to tryto keep everything going. I am the main asset of the business and I find very difficult to "rest and relax" while I tried to recover due to financial commitments. I have been planning to go back to education university.I feel i need a break and want to learn more about the managerial side of business that later could lead to a good job. I am thinking in selling the business at least to recover the investment (I will offer it to my senior therapist), and if she wants it help my senior therapist to keep going for a while and in the main time get maybe a part time job so I can save a little bit of money to fund uni.
I am sooo tired but excited again about the possibilities of starting over.
Am I mad??;)

Sounds like youve already made your mind up. Youve got to do what feels right and it sounds like getting some rest and going to uni would be most helpful in the long run.

Latest posts

Back