Bikini line lump

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarLouise

Reaction score
Hi everyone wondering if you can help me.
I had a Hollywood on Monday, I had previously been shaving for 3 months. I noticed I had a few ingrown hairs and have been using tea tree to draw them out, has worked perfect except for one area. I've got a hard lump under my skin, quite deep, it isn't red/yellow or raised, doesn't have a hair there, but it is sore. Been using tea tree for couple of days not sure what else to do? Can anyone give me some advice on what it might be? Thanks for your help x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

There's a cream a lot of people use, I think its magnesium sulphate but I'm not sure, you can buy it from.the chemist x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

There's a cream a lot of people use, I think its magnesium sulphate but I'm not sure, you can buy it from.the chemist x

Thank you I will have a go with that x

Yep that's it! got mine from Tesco x

I'm sure that you'll find a hair in there and it's probably a small one:) Very often the small hairs that cause the most drama. Hope the MS works.

Hi everyone wondering if you can help me.
I had a Hollywood on Monday, I had previously been shaving for 3 months. I noticed I had a few ingrown hairs and have been using tea tree to draw them out, has worked perfect except for one area. I've got a hard lump under my skin, quite deep, it isn't red/yellow or raised, doesn't have a hair there, but it is sore. Been using tea tree for couple of days not sure what else to do? Can anyone give me some advice on what it might be? Thanks for your help x

Crush up an aspirin or disprin with a tea spoon, add a few drops of water and make it into a paste. Layer it onto the bump for a few nights and hopefully it should draw out whether its hair or sebum build up trapped in there. :)

Is it sore? Is it possible to exfoliate over it?

Latest posts

Back