Bikini waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey it would be really helpful if someone could clear a few things up for me I'm getting very confused.
1. I was also taught to remove grease and apply talc under hot wax, so are you suppose to clean the area then apply oil instead of talc.
2. Do you just apply oil under hot wax.
Thank you very much in advance. :)

I don't know how well oil under the wax will work with all waxes... just as a thought :) if you use PR (or Berins etc) then absolutely - but I'm not sure how every wax would work with oil... Maybe ask a VERY good friend to let you try your wax with oil on them before attacking the public? :)

When you back in Northern Ireland training Kim?

I do the regular bikini waxing and happy with it but had a client yesterday - very overweight apple shape with very stiff legs lol soz dont know how else to explain - and i did the job and fairly well - but as was doing it i was wondering 'what would kim do in this situtation?' she was struggling to hold her tummy back and i had to hold up her bikini area to get in at the top of the leg and to be honest know it was long day but i was wrecked it took so much work holding everything out of the way to get in to wax - she wasnt able to reach down and couldnt mover her legs much.. but was done neatly and carefully and she liked it

what would you do kim?
Hi doll. I'm deffo going to be there this year for sure but my diary is full and my Essex classes are full until August. Keep giving me a nudge to set dates for NI.

I laughed at the description of your client as it sounds like me! lol

I would have let her hang her legs over the side of the bed. I never let my clients help me………I do all the stretching with no problem at all. So for the crease of the leg, hold and stretch the stomach with your left hand if you're right handed, whilst you apply the wax with your right hand. Works every time. x

Latest posts

Back