Nails one evening this week Herts/Essex?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy86

Reaction score
Hey geeks
Im just nosing in from skin!
I my business is starting to go well and with more clients it's important my nails look nice. However. I bite them and can't stop! I've had acrylics for years(the bad type!) and have taken them off recently (flimsy nails) I want something lovely!! I want a bit of length but not acrylics and I want to go for a more natural look.
Are there any geeks with suggestions? Better still any geeks near Hoddesdon up for the challenge one eve this week??

I've posted a picture of my hideous nails too!

Thank you xxx
Sorry if the picture hurts your eyes! Hideous I know!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340655644.331846.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340655644.331846.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 128
You could do with some Bio Sculptured Silk Extensions :D You might want to go on the Bio Sculpture website & find one that is recommended from there.

Biosculpture Gel

Just ensure that the technician is fully aware of the current nail damage & that you want sculptures rather than tips & you will soon have a lovely set of nails grown all of your own ...

You could do with some Bio Sculptured Silk Extensions :D You might want to go on the Bio Sculpture website & find one that is recommended from there.

Biosculpture Gel

Just ensure that the technician is fully aware of the current nail damage & that you want sculptures rather than tips & you will soon have a lovely set of nails grown all of your own ...

Thank you so much for your reply I am on the case!
xx

Good evening geeklets,

I have just popped over from Skin forum!

I was wondering if there is anybody here that does Bio Sculpture nails in the West Essex/Herts area. I am in Hoddesdon Herts.
Im looking to have sculptured Bios due to short damaged bitten,acrylic abused nails xx

Please feel free to PM if you prefer.
Lots of love!
xx

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back