Bio Sculpture with no toe nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angies nailz

Reaction score
Hi can anyone tell me how I would put a toe nail on a toe with no nail using bio sculpture system thank you Ang x

You shouldn't even try

Gel should not be applied directly to soft tissue - this is overexposure to un-cured product.
Plus it will not stick.

A better option is use a plastic tip, cut to the shape of a big toenail. Apply and cure the gel to this (giving it the same look as the rest. Apply this tip to the toe with medical quality adhesive (high quality tip adhesive should be at this safety level)

At least then when it comes off it can be re adhered

Hth

Check ur manuel or call bio- as it can be done, so I was told in training, I just can't remember-and I don't have my notes to hand xx

Gel should not be applied directly to soft tissue - this is overexposure to un-cured product.

Gel, like most nail products can lead to irritation and allergic reaction over time if over-exposed. Do not do it regardless of what is suggested, if that client one day becomes allergic and can never again wear nails it would be your liability.

Latest posts

Back