Bio Therapeutics - BT Nano/ Bio-Ultimate Platinum

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roisie*Red

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Have had a search on here but I can't find much info on these micro-current machines. I was wondering if anybody was able to offer any feedback on either of these machines? We're a Dermalogica account and our rep often talks about them but I was wondering what you guys working as skin therapists thought of them? Do they give good results? How do they compare to the likes of CACI, A-Lift and the likes?

If anybody had any before and after pics from treatments using either of these machines that they would be willing to share then that would be fab! [emoji16]

Xx

Hi, I’m looking for the same advice. Anyone using the Bio Therapeutics BT nano or BT platinum? Very eager for any feedback as I’m looking to purchase ASAP.

I've been using bio therapeutic facial micro current units since they came out in the 90's.
They are very good and use dual probes to apply the current (not EMS sticky pads)
I currently have the gold unit. Platinum is the newer machine but I don't think there is much difference apart from the colour!

Caci has added lots of other functions to their machines which makes them more expensive but it depends what you want to offer.

Thank you for your response! They offer the platinum model and the nano model and the nano price is much more affordable - and I’m intending to use it as an add-on to my facial treatments more so than a stand-alone therapy... so the idea of the nano is tempting however I really want the best.. and I’d rather make one initial investment rather than looking to upgrade in the future. Caci is tempting but I’m in the U.S. and they aren’t selling in the states right now. Any one have opinions on the platinum vs nano?

Latest posts

Back