BioSculpture or Creative Nail Tech required urgently

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicci B

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm having a bit of break with nails because my current nail lamp has broken and I don't want the expense at the moment of getting a new one because I am hoping to do the Creative course in the new year where I will get a lamp within the course price.

However, I have a good friend that I was doing her nails for her wedding in December and am now looking for a BioSculpture tech locally that can do her nails for me.... She lives in Macclesfield. I have also told her about Creative products and I think she would be open to try this product too.... She is looking for an overlay between now and December to ensure her nails are good for the wedding and then obviously a nice fancy french or something special for her wedding day....

Can anyone help?

Nicci B said:
Hi,

I'm having a bit of break with nails because my current nail lamp has broken and I don't want the expense at the moment of getting a new one because I am hoping to do the Creative course in the new year where I will get a lamp within the course price.

However, I have a good friend that I was doing her nails for her wedding in December and am now looking for a BioSculpture tech locally that can do her nails for me.... She lives in Macclesfield. I have also told her about Creative products and I think she would be open to try this product too.... She is looking for an overlay between now and December to ensure her nails are good for the wedding and then obviously a nice fancy french or something special for her wedding day....

Can anyone help?

ring bio sculpture maybe? they'll give you your local bio tek.

Re creative in cheshire - there must be loads of geeks in that area someone will reply

amb xxx

Latest posts

Back