Bit of advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bodymindgeek

Reaction score
I am taking on the lease for a premises which has been previously used as a beauty salon. I am a business woman, multiplied qualified in Physio, Hypnotherapy and lots more so there will be a wellness spa approach. To be realistic I would like to offer Beauty at the premises to catch up on clients who might associate the premises with past usage. My client base is upper end, CEO, 25's to 50 mixed male / female. If I were to set one of three rooms to one side what would be a reasonable rent I could charge an incoming beauty therapist all inclusive of rates and electicity etc. ?
Its Thames Valley, very good clients profiles locally. I want to attract wellness in the under 50's and not non surgical facelift
Could I charge £150 £180 or less / more
Comments please

Hi hun, how about charging a %? in today's business world a lot of people are worried about takeing a risk, knowing you have to find the rent even if you don't have a single client walk through the door is a big turn of but if you said 25 or 30% of the takeings, the tech supplies all their own products but can use your credit card machine your phone and have bookings taken by your staff I think you'd get a lot of interest and of course with your level of client, you can set the level of qualification and experience of the tech you want to rent to.
Good luck hun, I like the direction you want your place to go in, it sounds like a winner to me:hug:

% splits cause vat problems. Far better to have set rent from a tax perspective. I would advertise the room and find out what you get offered!

Latest posts

Back