Bit quiet at the moment but

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkknailss

www.luxetanning.co.uk #Princess
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I do spray tanning and all but 2 clients are one time only clients which I'm ok with as money is money!
All my business comes from online but I would like more local people.
I live in south london, sw2 isn't the best area as some of you londoners may know. Anyway my idea is to put up posters on bus stops with my number on the bottom as a tear off? ( Like those man and a van ones you see?)
I would use a temporary sim card/phone as I really wouldn't want my real number everywhere ( dodgey calls etc)
Its cheaper than getting leaflets done and less time consuming. But what puts doubt in my mind is how will I know they are genuine customers? People can talk the talk and I am yet to have a no show but there's just the niggling feeling you know?
Anyway I'd love to hear what you guys think!

I toyed with this idea but decided against it, the Internet is your best form of advising, get a website, list on every free site to help bump you up the google pages and get satisfied customers to leave a review for you on review sites. When people want a spray tan they are straight on google, they are unlikely to remember that piece of paper they tore off at a bus stop.

Good luck!

i agree, website is the way forward, i set mine up for free, listed myself on every free website yell.com, free ads, gumtree, vivastreet and most of my clients have come through my website and most of them have said it was because my site looked so professional! second for me has been word of mouth.

it does take time though, i have been going 6 months and i havent even broke even yet!!

I pay to be first on the list for spray tans on yell.com in certain areas which has been amazing! Very glad they offered me that!

Latest posts

Back