Bleach disaster!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been in your situation twice and I used redken leave in protein treatment, regular cuts and just coloured the roots till the strength got back on the ends using purple shampoo to help with the brass tones. Then eventually had weak bleach baths to lift out the darker orange tones. It will take a while to get the perfect color. You need to concentrate on the condition of your hair more importantly. X
thank you x

Ah hh ok that's not too bad then, purple shampoo Hun or tone down a little to a 9B maybe then by the time fades, with have got strength back in it for next time. But seems fairly even in that pic x

Ah hh ok that's not too bad then, purple shampoo Hun or tone down a little to a 9B maybe then by the time fades, with have got strength back in it for next time. But seems fairly even in that pic x
thank you so much for your help! I think I will Concentrate on the condition for the next few weeks before I start the on colour!! I will stick to the purple Shampoo conditioner thanks very much for all your help everyone thank you!!

Any Recommendation on the best purple shampoo I currently use L'Oreal silver, but I don't really like it x

thank you so much for your help! I think I will Concentrate on the condition for the next few weeks before I start the on colour!! I will stick to the purple Shampoo conditioner thanks very much for all your help everyone thank you!!

Any Recommendation on the best purple shampoo I currently use L'Oreal silver, but I don't really like it x

Joico colour endure purple Hun, amazing and all their products reconstruct your hair by replacing all your amino acids that make your hair, so look into them and you will have healthy shiny hair in no time x

Joico colour endure purple Hun, amazing and all their products reconstruct your hair by replacing all your amino acids that make your hair, so look into them and you will have healthy shiny hair in no time x
fantastic!! And once again thank you!! X

I've got joico violet shampoo....my white blonde hair ACTUALLY shines! X

Your on a dark path my friend stick with tigi !!!! X

Have you tried the tigi violet shampoo yet? X

I'm at that stage now where I'm thinking 'go back dark Adele!' But I thinking I will persevere a little long and hope for the best!
Bald is sexy now right??? Lol x

Not yet but will do ASAP x

I havnt tried it but the paul mitchell one is rubbish so I hope its better and I might consider getting catwalk x

hiya!!! i am throwing in a late reply here! Brilliant what you have done, i think every hairdresser goes through this and later it gives you a great understanding. I would put a blue toner over your hair, 1 part toner 1 part 6%(20vol and 1 part conditioner. I used the redken blue with a 10N. went really white.
XXX

hiya!!! i am throwing in a late reply here! Brilliant what you have done, i think every hairdresser goes through this and later it gives you a great understanding. I would put a blue toner over your hair, 1 part toner 1 part 6%(20vol and 1 part conditioner. I used the redken blue with a 10N. went really white.
XXX

Why would you add conditioner to a toner

I havnt tried it but the paul mitchell one is rubbish so I hope its better and I might consider getting catwalk x

Yeah wasn't sold on that one tbf x

XXX
thank you all for all your help!! You can only learn from your mistakes!! Hahaha

I was also wondering about the conditioner ?? Xxx

Why 6% ? just curious as always been told to use 3% or lower with toners, as you are only depositing tone x

Latest posts

Back