Bleach highlites/help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berryred

Reaction score
Hello there.

I am asking for some advice please. I recently had my hair dark blond all over (which was very dark). I liked it but didn't feel right everytime I did it lol. So after 9 months, and moving area, I booked someone to come to the house.

She has bleached my hair (foil) and left it with no other colour? So now I am sporting white roots (about 1 1/2 inches) it looks dreadful:sad: If I was ahairdresser I would be embrassed to leave a client as she left me. The colour past were my natural colour was showing is nice. I phoned her tonight and said I like the cut, but I am not happy with the white bleached roots, so she said, okay I will come and put toner on the roots:?: I said something warmer, she said, I will put a 7 on and it will match the rest of the hair then

She is Toni and Guy trained for over 20years, and only just left to become Self employed

So my question is lol, will this work? How quickly after bleaching should she do this? It was done on Sat. I could cry, my hubby said to me I looked like I saw a ghost with my roots:sad:

Latest posts

Back