Bleached white hair need steel silver grey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommie Gleed

Reaction score
I have bleached white hair that's very porus & toners don't really last in my hair. I've tried 8/81 in colour fresh by Wella & I use L'oreal silver shampoo but it's not grey enough! Anybody got any suggestions?

luo colour po1 every time. its amazing but watch it, it goes fast!!

My hairs porus it will wash out to quickly, I've used it before

You a professional? If your hair is that porous cut it! Then tone it

I am a professional but I can't cut it off it's short already :p

My hairs porus it will wash out to quickly, I've used it before

If your hairs that porous then a true semi would probably be your best bet, have a look at affinage colour dynamics - silver steel :)

Use the toner shampoo's every time u wash, if u think it's got too much tone then use a normal shampoo until it is as you want. Try using the 4x4 treatment with every wash too xoxo

Roux Fanciful True Steel (number 41) Roux Fancifull Rinse Color Chart

Just blowdry in each time you wash your hair and it will build up to be very very grey/silver over your bleached hair.

Alternatively, you can try food colouring.

Schwartzkopt Blonde Me range is really good for this.. customer wanted grey all over from blonde, took two attempts but she's grey all over and her grey root growth is blending really well.. (she's my Mum so was an experiment).

Schwartzkopt Blonde Me range is really good for this.. customer wanted grey all over from blonde, took two attempts but she's grey all over and her grey root growth is blending really well.. (she's my Mum so was an experiment).

The BlondeMe tonal range is absolutely fantastic I urge you to try it.

Spa in matrix or 8/81 in wella colour touch but use a treatment before hand so doesn't grab porous parts more than the rest! On bleached hair I normally do the new roots first leave it then rub it on ends just for like 1/2 a minute x

Colour fresh is true semi so doesn't last as long try colour touch! Or 10/8 in koleston but mixed with 1.9% x

Try Redken Shades EQ 09T or Pravana Vivids Silver.. My hair is the same way and those two seem to hold the longest out of anything and everything I have tried!

Latest posts

Back