Blink and Go Eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nic22

Reaction score
Hi everyone - I am looking for some advice on how to remove my blink and go eyelashes. I had them done about 2 1/2 weeks ago - the salon that put them on told me they'd fall out in about 2 week - however even at the time I found that hard to believe as the eyelashes seems to have just been dumped on with massive amount of glue making them very lumped together. I called the salon today and they told me they don't have anything to take them off with - so I was just to use olive oil or oily eye make up remover to get them off with!!! In sheer desperation I have been rubbing oil into my lashes all day - apart from very sore eyes nothing else has happened - the corner clumps were already coming loose before I tried the oil - but around half an hour ago I just got so fed up with them I pulled the corner clumps out - which yes as you've guessed it has also pulled my eyelashes out!! I am completely traumatised by the whole thing - I cant believe how awful it looks - and I'm way too scared to touch the rest as I don't want to loose all of my own eyelashes - can anyone help??!! Or can anyone recommend a good salon that can remove them for me in the East Lothian or Edinburgh area????:sad:

Latest posts

Back