Blink eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dionebeauty

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Does anyone use Blink eyelash extension products? What do you think of their lash/glues? All comments welcome!

Hi so sorry this is no help about blink lashes at all.. but you commented on a thread of mine about the premium elite hs10 eyelash glue and was just wondering if you have any problems as with the application it felt so much better all lashes were seperate and staying in place and looked amazing there was so wrong but my client after 1 week and 3 days is saying she wants infills as a few have fell out and a few have clumped together. Obviously the natural lash cycle 2-3 lashes per day are meant to fall out and she knows this so i feel like it'll be more than a few .. but also clumping? I was confused as there was certainly no clumping when I applied them as I was so amazed at how much difference this glue was and I loved it!

Hi Abbie! Oh I am really sorry to hear it didnt work out well with this glue! :( I now feel a bit guilty that I was the one who recommended it to you :(( I honestly never had clumping issue with this glue, but I have to say I would normally use small thicknesses with hs10 smth like 0.06 and 0.07! I had this problem with other products before thought so I know what u mean...

Oh don't be silly it's not your fault! I haven't saw the lashes yet but just very confused and was wondering if you had any advice as like I say they weren't clumped when I was finished! Or have you tried any other glue with the more thicker lashes? It's not your fault!!

My go to lash adhesive is Sugar Lash

Oh don't be silly it's not your fault! I haven't saw the lashes yet but just very confused and was wondering if you had any advice as like I say they weren't clumped when I was finished! Or have you tried any other glue with the more thicker lashes? It's not your fault!!
Hey! Sorry for taking it so long to get back to you! I have used Blink Ultra plus for some time as well and it served me good!

I'm pretty sure secret lashes are the uk seller for blink. hths xoxo

Latest posts

Back