Blonde color match

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elena651

Reaction score
Hi! My natural hair is medium/dark brown and a few years ago I decided I want to go blonde so I get highlights then I dye my hair with a highlift.
I usually go to get my roots done every 4-6 weeks and I love the color from the roots but after a while my ends are getting so brassy. I tone my hair every week, I tried to tone more on the ends but that didn't really help because it was too dark.
The last time, I got all my hair done with the highlift dye and it looked nice but it last just for... 2 months i think, now my hair is keep getting brassy/orange and darker at the ends.
I'd think about getting a balayage on the orange hair but I don't want to damage my hair.

What do you think I should do? What is less damaging balayage or highlift dye every 2 - 3 months on all my hair(not just roots)?

1 month after dye:
hair3675.jpg

and now my hair looks like this(2-3 months after):
hair56486.jpg
Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.

Attachments

• color255.jpg
    color255.jpg
    575.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Highlift tint isn't going to be strong enough on the ends. You need bleach applied to the mid length and ends to lift it up to the same shade as your roots and then toned. You need to get this done in a salon x

Ok, I will make an appointment to get my hair done next week. Hopefully my hair is not going to be extremely fried afterwards, thank you for answer x

Ok, I will make an appointment to get my hair done next week. Hopefully my hair is not going to be extremely fried afterwards, thank you for answer x

If the right products are used and the stylist has good knowledge on colour your hair shouldn't be fried afterwards x

That's good cuz I think she is really good at color. I know the salon uses blondor bleach and wella tint but I don't know about the toner though, probably still wella.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back