Blonde hair and very porous ends

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daintydollyx

Reaction score
I have very bright blonde hair, not white but more of an ash but it still is very bright. I've not touched my hair myself I've paid over £200 to reach this colour through highlights and lowlights. I love my colour and my condition is that bad as I've spent quite a bit buying professional products the only issue I'm having is "white ends" it's like a wee bulb at the end of the hair that snaps so I guess snapping but recently they have became harder to snap off and the head of the bulb even though it has snapped still stays there. I've had numerous times and still cannot get rid of them. I've been told by a mca in Toni and guy to go for a more natural look by adding darker tones throughout the hair and dulling it down so it's not as damaged over time. I'm booked an appointment for this o happen, do you think by doing this and getting regular cuts( I let the hairdresser take off as much that is damaged) I'm minimising this happening again and for them to disappear? I don't straighten or use any heated appliances on my hair either so I know its bleach and the wether that's helped cause this!

Thanks for you help, I hope you can understand what I mean. Xx

They are split ends and your hair sounds over processed.. You will need to go for more of a natural blonde to slowly help your hair get healthier unfortunately.. And keep using all your products by not over loading it with bleach it will slowly get better

Latest posts

Back