Blonde hair green cast

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ajtoon

Reaction score
Evening ladies!

My client put a grey on her hair that she added a touch of direct dye blue to, as you can imagine it went green, we bleached it out to a platinum but it still had a very slight green cast toned it with 9/38 to darken it slightly 2 weeks ago but as the toner is washing out she's said it's slightly green again ?! Her hair is in perfect condtion as I use Olaplex on every service I do just wondered what you would all do?

I'm awaiting a pic that I'll upload soon

I'm thinking a blonde wash and another toner but what toners would you use. Pref wella or L'Oréal ?

Thankyou

try 10/0 or clear 0/0 in any line with equal parts 20/30 volume on affected area and visually develop, this should help to remove the green cast. bleach will only drive the direct dye further into the hair shaft, thus making it more difficult to remove. Hope this helps!

try 10/0 or clear 0/0 in any line with equal parts 20/30 volume on affected area and visually develop, this should help to remove the green cast. bleach will only drive the direct dye further into the hair shaft, thus making it more difficult to remove. Hope this helps!
Sorry jaybear mean to say I tried L'Oréal clear with 30 before any bleach and it didn't shift it in the slightest x

failing that then you would need a red based toner on the affected area to clean things up before re toning to target shade

aww only just seen your reply flower, have you got a picture of clients hair?

Thankyou for your replies jaybear, here is a picture babe xx

Attachments

• IMG_7099.JPG
    IMG_7099.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 70
i would do a blonde wash definately with 6% and a clarifying shampoo and then you could try using a 9/6 in wella color touch with double parts 4% color touch emulsion for 20 minutes ... xxx

i would do a blonde wash definately with 6% and a clarifying shampoo and then you could try using a 9/6 in wella color touch with double parts 4% color touch emulsion for 20 minutes ... xxx

Fab will try that! Thankyou so much for your time Jaybear xxx

awww your so welcome :) good luck ! if it works, pop a lil picture up xxxxxxx

would also be interested in seeing the results

Latest posts

Back