Blonde to red

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickij

Reaction score
Firstly I apologize but I am not a hair geek (i'm skin & nails) but i had a look in consumer queries section and doesn't seem like anybody gets much response so am butting in here...

Basically i am thinking about having a make-over from blonde to red...

i have always been blonde, varying from platinum to natural but still always blonde and think it's time for a change.

just need some honest advice on whether this is a good idea. how quickly will it fade? (i currently have bleach and light blonde highlights among natural mousey colour). and how difficult would it be to get back to blonde if i hate it?

i'm thinking amy adams type red, a natural redhead look rather than super bright.

all advice much appreciated.

xxxx

I would book in for a consultation at your salon, they will be able to talk you through it,

They will pre pig your hair before tinting so the colour will grab,

It will fade slightly always does with 1st application with the right products especially shampoo this will be minimal

As for stripping if you dont like it can be done but this depends on the condition of your hair and you won't get all the warmth out first time round, so don't expect it to be cheap as its a lengthily process and won't get you back to blonde blonde straight away,

Go for it, change is good
Just book in with the right stylist

Latest posts

Back