Blue, feeling down

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LysaLyth

Reaction score
Does anyone else just feel really... Down this year? I will admit, I'm not a Christmas person at the best of times but this year, I truly do feel down and out.

I'm seriously worried I won't be able to finish my course at college because the job center is on my back at the min. (I have been diagnosed with PTSD, I have regular treatment and if I am not entitled to ESA anyone I am not able to have any commitments, which means my therapy, and my college course)
It took SO much to do this course and I LOVE beauty therapy.

My family are at the other end of the country, and I am in the middle of a crappy dispute atm, which I don't want to discuss on here because the person in question may actually be on this site.

I am really trying to smile for everyone, but I feel like crying all the time.

:(

Christmas can be a really hard time for people especially if your not a particularly Christmassy person anyway. Get snuggled up, have a hot chocolate(or tea/coffee/wine etc.) and watch a good film-that always makes me feel better!
With college why not go speak to your tutor and explain the difficulties your facing and I'm sure they would do their best to support you. If you love what your doing then that's half the battle already.
Hopefully you feel better soon! [emoji8]

Chin up ! Speak to your tutor I'm sure he / she will understand . Get extra time and help if needed . Don't give up . Christmas will soon be over and you can look forward to an amazing 2017 and being a qualified beauty therapist which will open a number of new doors for you xx

If you feel very low it's worth speaking to your GP. I felt like that for a long time and went and found out I had depression and acute anxiety.
Pep talks and give yourself a shake etc don't work.
Christmas is an emotional and stressful time for many people. I'd love to enjoy it but I'm just relieved when it's all over.
If you can spend time with people x

If you feel very low it's worth speaking to your GP. I felt like that for a long time and went and found out I had depression and acute anxiety.
Pep talks and give yourself a shake etc don't work.
Christmas is an emotional and stressful time for many people. I'd love to enjoy it but I'm just relieved when it's all over.
If you can spend time with people x

Thank you, But my Gp cant do anything (Nor would I expect them too) I am under my local mental health team, because I do suffer with post traumatic stress disorder and an anxiety disorder. it is usually under control admittedly but you know when everything just happens at once?

Since posting, I have calmed down a bit, I still feel crap but I have an appointment with my worker soon which will help me a lot

I cannot wait to be qualified.... my head is constantly buzzing with ideas!!

Latest posts

Back