Booking apps, who uses them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beckybee

Reaction score
I'm looking at booksy for me and the chair rentals, seems all good. Who uses it and what are your experiences?

Or what other app do you use?

Chair renters should use their own system. If you use a central system and people can see other renters client information you have a data protection issue.

Schedul
It's free! X

Chair renters should use their own system. If you use a central system and people can see other renters client information you have a data protection issue.

I asked this of booksy, you can set limits so no one else can see any details of other rentals customers

I asked this of booksy, you can set limits so no one else can see any details of other rentals customers
Interesting. I wonder how HMRC would see it though as it would look like the salons system and them as employees potentially.

Hi there, Booksy do have different security levels so you can set it to each person seperately. so they can only see their column and not each others. hope this helps. any questions PM me.

Latest posts

Back