Booking apps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan Powell

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm considering my options at the moment as to whether or not to get my own app for my hair salon. I've heard a lot of good things about getting your own mobile app from a customer loyalty point of view but I wanted to ask the opinion of some fellow salon owners before I commit to anything.

What do you guys use? This is one that I've come across recently that looks promising: http://appinstitute.com/hair-salon-apps/

Thanks, I look forward to seeing your responses!

Alan

Hi Alan,
I have been looking for an app for my mobile business and not yet come across a decent/legit site to create one with. But after your post here I went onto the website and created my own! It looks fantastic!

Hi Alan,
I have been looking for an app for my mobile business and not yet come across a decent/legit site to create one with. But after your post here I went onto the website and created my own! It looks fantastic!

Great to hear, zannrx. After hearing that I think I will look into it further :)

Latest posts

Back