Booking system for single therapist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AimeePhoenix

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've had a quick scan through the forums but still would like some advice. I've been using ClienTap for my bookongs which started great but now keeps crashing or telling me I have to purchase the subscription (which I have already done!) As it's just me I don't really want to spend out loads on a huge booking system but I've never got on well with Google diary. Does anyone have anything they've used and been great? X

Last edited:
I've just started using Ovatu, very impressed so far.

Can I ask did you both pay for ovatu or use the free app? I only really need a system to track how often my clients are returning and how many times they have visited me. It would also be convenient to track average spend.

Salonlite.com is what I used to Start with, it's completely free and good for the one man band :)

I'm using the free trial at the mo for 30 days and then it's £15 per month

I guess with Ovatu your connection has to be there for you to use it??

Tried asking a rep on the site yesterday but no straight answer. I reaaallly want Zuberri to launch already. Completely sold on it and it's not even a product haha. Is Salonlite good?

I use ovatu and it's great =)

Appointment scheduling and online booking system Been using for the past month, no complaints and it is fantastic to use. Also get an email every morning with a PDF of my appointments for that day to download just incase I lose internet during day (which I did 2 weeks ago when an electrician got confused!).

As it's just me, I use a 99p diary I bought from Card Factory. So easy to use. You get a pen and write down the clients name next to the time on the specific day. Never crashes, very portable and so, so cheap! :wink2:

As it's just me, I use a 99p diary I bought from Card Factory. So easy to use. You get a pen and write down the clients name next to the time on the specific day. Never crashes, very portable and so, so cheap! :wink2:

I second this. I love my pen, paper and calculator! :D

I tried to use ovatu but I was rubbish at keeping it up to date.

lol I splash out and get a £6.99 one

Latest posts

Back