Bookings so far for Januaury

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nixnewcastle

CND Education Ambassador Newcastle
Reaction score
Hey everyone hows your books looking so far for january? Im busyish now but only until half way through January. Hows everyone else finding things?

I think it will depend on how long you have been trading. I have been on the go for years and am fully booked, always am really but this takes a lot of time to build up. I have always found January surprisingly busy though, even in the beginning so fingers crossed! :)

I find January to be a busy month too. It's because I did so many nails for clients for Christmas and got a lot of new clients as well as my regulars, so they're all booked in for maintenance now

I have my regulars all booked in every 3-4 week for the next 12 months...:lol:

All my months are pretty much the same....I usually have 1 quiet week in every 4...just the way the appointments work out...suits me fine cos thats the week i get to catch up with home/family things and get a little me time.

It doesnt look packed out, but not dead either.

My Jan in looking awful! i haven't had anyone booked in for a while. so Annoyed : (

Any ideas?

I think it will depend on how long you have been trading. I have been on the go for years and am fully booked, always am really but this takes a lot of time to build up. I have always found January surprisingly busy though, even in the beginning so fingers crossed! :)

I've been trading since March in a beauty room and a year before that I was mobile which was a waste of time as It's only really since I've got the beauty room things have started to go well. Not really sure what to expect in the way of how busy i am

The phone rang a lot today, and my therapist, Debra ended up working late, so it is fairly encouraging. I have a new star stylist starting this Wed and she is gonna cost me a fortune, so I need to get her booked up.

this week is busy, and a smattering of clients booked through jan. I go back tomorrow after a little break since 31 Dec, i had four calls for appointments and so am hoping this jan will go well. BUT its our first jan in salon, last Jan was mobile and it was not very busy to be honest.

I'm quieter than before Christmas but I always find it takes a week or so to get back to normal after the Christmas break and for everyone to get into a routine again.
However, I'm really dreading the snow and bad weather which is forecast. It's already disrupted 2 or 3 days before Christmas and I'm getting fed up with clients having to cancel because they don't want to drive/walk in icy conditions, or us having to cancel their appointments because we can't get into work.
We're based in south London/noth Kent, but it must be even worse for you Northern Geeks right now.

the 2 weeks before xmas to new years eve i was very busy especially the last 3 days before new years..

i opened up today and its not as busy as pre xmas but im booked for the 2 weeks so not that bad..
but i did find a few people cancelled or changed the beginning of jan bookings until end of jan or beginning of feb .. but its my first january and i was dreading after xmas..

for me, the first three weeks are splendid - the last is not great yet - but I'll send some texts to nudge them!

February is much more troubling though - all the CCard bills will be in and I won't be top of my customer's list of things to do.

Hey Ho - it's just the same as November again!

Bring on the summer! :)

Latest posts

Back