Botox and fillers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sukic

Reaction score
I've been contacted by a gp who has started doing Botox and fillers on a mobile basis. He would like me to refer clients on a commission basis. I have zero knowledge about this. I advertise a premium mobile service so I want to make sure my clients won't end up looking like Quasimodo!! What should I be asking him, a portfolio maybe, credentials, am I able to check some sort of register to make sure he hasn't been struck off? What do you think?

I would ask him to provide a copy of his qualifications (regarding the fillers) also some marketing material so you can pass this on to your clients & also before & after pics of work that he has done

Wouldn't bother me if someone asked me for the above x

You need to know how long he has been doing this for. He is a GP so pretty busy with his day job. A bit of a generalisation but doctors and dentists are sometimes not the best injectors. They do the course but then don't do the treatments very often and therefore don't build up the experience.
Good idea to ask for him to give you a treatment, this will give you an idea of his confidence and experience. Check out weather he is sweating and shaking!

Give me a treatment!!! :eek: I'm a needle phobe, maybe my husband, his forehead is like a railroad (don't tell him I said that!) hehe. I'd like to get some testimonials although they could be from anyone. I think I'm going to meet him as see what my gut instinct thinks. Thanks.

Ask him what product he uses and who he trained with then I'd call them and check :)

I have received a letter today from a Dr offering botox and fillers, i have checked him out on the GMC website and he is just a GP. Did you ever contact him can i ask?

Thanks x

I did email them back. To be honest I'm not sure its something I want to be associated with. I'm not against it or anything, just not my bag. I emailed saying they could 'rent' a page on my website for £x per month, and they can keep any commission. Needless to say they didn't even reply! lol

oh really!! I'm going to give him a call and see what he says. I think a Botox Evening once a month in my salon may bring in some new clients.

Thank you x

Latest posts

Back