Botox Dr. help pay license?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kate8kate0

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
I have opened a new beauty salon doing treatments botox/dermal fillers, do you think it unreasonable to ask botox doctor to pay/help with the license costs?

many thanks

KB:SPA - Home
images on free index

I have no idea what the etiquette in this situation usually is, but personally I would chance it! The doctor can only say no I guess! And he may be more than willing to help.

Good luck with your new venture!

Congratulations on your new business venture, as stated before you can only ask but I would be surprised if they said yes as I assume you are using this in your normal salon duties anyway?

If you were to get a lot of clients for them then you could use this as a persuasive technique, however, they may only be going into your salon to run a clinic once a month or week if you get busy initially so what cut could you suggest? It might help if you advise on the cost of this.

Thanks guys, good points, Im starting with only 3 clients on the first list (which is a good start) so may be a bit much to ask for full whack when he's only coming in once a month to begin with. Would be easier to ask money for licence if the list was full; good incentive ..

xx

Latest posts

Back