Botox training non-medics?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alnwickrose

Reaction score
Hi
I'm a non medic and very aware my question is controversial, however I am very interested in learning how to administer botox. Without going into all the specifics, can someone please advise me if they know/are aware of anywhere that does this? or can offer advice?

It is not something I would enter into lightly without further research and consultation.

Many thanks

They are banning botox from non-medical professionals (in the UK). Did you want to do this to yourself or others?

The rules changed on this last year and unless you are a medical doctor, or a nurse with an independent nurse prescriber qualification you can't administer Botox.
People go to prison for prescription fraud...

A nurse can administer they need a doctor ,dentist or nurse independent prescriber to prescribe for them it's actually remote prescribing that has been banned so the prescriber has to consult the patient face to face a non medic can legally administer Botox
Whether you think that's write or wrong the facts are a non medic injector can pay a individual or agency to provide a prescription .this can no longer be done remotely .
There is a surgeon called jim McGrath who has trained non medics for years he's based somewhere near Yorkshire
I'm pretty confident future regulation will clamp down even further on non medic injectors

Yes as previously advised you cannot legally obtain, prescribe or administer botox in the uk unless you are a doctor nurse or dentist.

If you are interested train in the above.

As Lynne has said you also need to be a prescriber too being a nurse is not enough. My business has gone through the roof since mark Harris was suspended from Harley street after bbc went undercover and reported his remote prescribing for non prescribing nurses.

Most of them have no ceased trading as they have now added extra criteria to access the prescribing course, clinical skills module in Teesside to even access prescribing.

tottally agree with what has been mentioned. This has made it better and safer for the customer.

Anyone find this thread odd? No replies, only one posting?

Latest posts

Back