Botox

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julier

Reaction score
Hi,

How do you charge your BOTOX nurse? Per day- rent a room or per treatments

Thanks!!!!!!

X

I get 10% of the treatments she does I think this is probably standard in most salons and also means you will get more money than just a rent of the room x

That's a great help thank you x

How does it work with insurance? Is the salon owner responsible if something goes wrong or the nurse administrating the Botox?

I get 20% but it's my clients and she has her own insurance.

Same as ^ here.

I think it depends on where you are and how lucrative the area is for that type of treatment. I knew someone whose salon was in a smart village, she took 25% of the botox price.

How does it work with insurance? Is the salon owner responsible if something goes wrong or the nurse administrating the Botox?
No, any self employed person renting a space are responsible for their own liability. The salon owner is just the landlady/lord.
However, the owner must check to see if theyve registered for a skin pearcing licence for your premises from the local council.

The room should be vetted by them personally, I had the council in, I had to have washable walls, metal, lockable sharps box on the wall, sharps bin , a sink with hot running water ETC before she'd grant a licence.

Latest posts

Back