Box or Bag for Mobile manicure and pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billie

Reaction score
Hi ,

Can anyone recommend to me a box or bag for put all my manicure and pedicure kit in please.

I am going to be mobile and I need something not too heavy but can hold everything.

I have looked in the search part but nothing comes up - maybe typing in the wrong thing.

Hope you can help

Cheers

Billie

Hi Ya, Talented Talons bought a box from Ultimate Wholesaler and i too have bought the same it is actually a hairdressers box which is clear at the front it is absolutely fantastic i can fit all my pedicure, manicure and nail products in it and its very neat and tidy as it comes with little clear bags for storing your products it cost about £42 plus VAT im not sure if you have one local to you or maybe a hairdressing suppliers x

Oh thank you - I will certainly have a look, thats the sort of thing I had in mind really.

Cheers

Billie

Or B& Q £24 for a canatlever style in metal finish - v nice....

that sounds even better
thanks alot

Cheers

Billie x

Hi Billie,

I use one of the alluminium cases you can get from beauty warehouses and I think Designer Nails do them too(?), they cost about £30 plus vat and has lots of lovely little compartments. J xx

i had a actual beauty one but i just got annoyed with it, so i went down home base and bought a stanley tool case, it's on wheels, has a big compartment at the bottom, another one in the middle, and a little one with compartments for buffers files, metel implements etc, and has two bags attached to the side, and 2 more little compartments on the top ideal for business cards etc.

it was £14.99, and so great because you can just wheel it around, everything and more fits into it, and all your bottles can stand up.

Hi Billie

I use a tool boxs out of B&Q.

Its great it on wheels so once i lift it out the car i wheel it to where i'm going.

It has a seperate top box which i put all my nail products in and in the bottom that carries my lamp, e-file, and nail art. It also has lift out trays so i can carry a good selection of varnishes. It has a extra box/tray that clips into the front that i can put my brushes, dampen dish, resin etc in, in there own little sections.

I paid £20.00 for it and its just the best for me. I found the beauticians boxed too small and too expensive.

Hope this helps.

tab said:
Hi Billie

I use a tool boxs out of B&Q.

Its great it on wheels so once i lift it out the car i wheel it to where i'm going.

It has a seperate top box which i put all my nail products in and in the bottom that carries my lamp, e-file, and nail art. It also has lift out trays so i can carry a good selection of varnishes. It has a extra box/tray that clips into the front that i can put my brushes, dampen dish, resin etc in, in there own little sections.

I paid £20.00 for it and its just the best for me. I found the beauticians boxed too small and too expensive.

Hope this helps.

Is that a metal one hun? - do you have a pic of it?

kateyork1 said:
Is that a metal one hun? - do you have a pic of it?

No its not metal is plastic.

I can get you a picture off it if you want one, but you will have to wait till the other half comes in as i'm naf at taking pictures and downloading them.

I must confess though i have bought another box only yesterday which was £50.00 and is made by Stanley, this too is on wheels and has a top box and bottom box, seperate compartments etc.. but i can also fit my airbrushing kit in this one and my foot spa. I can send pic of this one too if you want?

There is a fab metal toolbox in B&Q that looks just like my nail box! A lot cheaper too. Not sure how much it cost now as I only had a quick look but it is identical to the ones being sold as nail cases.

Hi i got mine from beauty express it was about £65 it has a little trolley on it which you can take off if you want. Mandy ~~~:D

I've found a cool kinda box you could look at on ebay - I'm not sure how to send the link??

Mine is a baby box from mothercare (£15)

Try www.beauty-boxes.co.uk. Their smaller boxes are a bit more expensive than the B&Q version, but the bigger ones are great value for money compared to other sellers. The colours are gorge too - I have a big pink one on my Crimbo list!

Latest posts

Back