brand new client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julia_james

Reaction score
wow had a lovely new customer todayand she was so lovely had a new set of natural nails and i now have an appointment on fri to do a set for her 18 year old daughter

julia_james said:
wow had a lovely new customer todayand she was so lovely had a new set of natural nails and i now have an appointment on fri to do a set for her 18 year old daughter
Its the ones like this that make it all worth while.

That's brill news well done.

well done hunny , :D

This is why we do what we do, the satisfaction from making people happy is just so worth while.

ok update on doing my clients daughters nails
well she had overgrown cuticles and was diabetic so i was very careful not to go too rough but the little blighters pushed back in the end took me 3 hours but she was well pleased and was even winding her mum up saying they were better than hers lol he mum had no lifting although it has only been 3 days since i did them but she took my advice and was using cuticle butter that i supplied for her
oh and now her friend wants them doing soon so may have another client to do for so whooooooooooooooooooooo bringing money into the home at last

well done chick :D

thanks hun
we gotta meet up again soon hun need to talk nails and graham (my man) is no fun lol

Latest posts

Back