Brand New Website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brownt62

Reaction score
I would like to send a big THANK YOU to Carl at Verve Design for the fab job he did in creating my brand new website - I am sooooo excited:lol:

www.mobilespraytancork.com

He is the most patient and understanding person on the planet to me (as I did not have a clue!!) and a great designer to boot!! He did everything I asked and more:hug::hug:

Thanks again Carl - you are a star!:cool:

Lots of hugs
Jan:hug::hug::hug:

I love it Jan,
it is really great, nice fresh colours too,
i wouldn't change anything,
sorry i never got around to looking at it for you earlier, the news paper pics are ace :hug:

It looks fantastic, I'm in the process of setting mine up too. Hope it looks even half as good as yours once I am finished xx

Aye, Carl is a total genius at graphic design; bet you're well chuffed Jan :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks guys for your comments - it really means a lot:hug:

To be honest I would not have gone for it only for this site, the support you all give each other and me - it actually gives me a lump in my throat:) because I don't know what I would have done (or do), on many an occasion, if I could not come on here and 'talk' and get advice.

I am new to spray tanning so learning all the time but loving every minute mainly because of you guys and your help.

So from a newbie - a real thank you:hug:

Onwards and upwards!!

xxx
Jan

Love it hun, can't wait to get one myself!!! xx :hug:

Currently with webbed feet I'll gladly blow a few more rays of sunshine Verve's way...
Carl is tops - did my site and I'm chuffed to bits with it.
From branding, site design to maintenance & search optimisation he's a true comms professional and pleasure to work with!

Looks great and I'm sure it'll serve you well xx

Latest posts

Back