Brassy hair help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natalie24

Reaction score
Hair geeks I need a little advice. I've had my hair dyed from light brown to ash blonde. I was ash blonde a few years ago and wanted to return. As my own natural brown has red tones to it the colour has gone ok but it has some little brassy tones to it. I don't want to have it dyed again so can anyone recommend a good silver or blue shampoo to use. I really like the ash/silver look so any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shwarzcoph (don't think that's Spelt right but hope you get it) or l'oreal I have found they are the best xx

I like the Joico violet shampoo but Loreal is a good one too!

Yes, the Schwarzkopf Color save silver shampoo is very good.

:biggrin:

I like the Paul mitchell silver shampoo or superdrug do a wash in colour 8/1 that is great to add to shampoo or on its own as a toner. worked a charm on mine x x

Fudge clean blonde is the strongest Ive tried out of matrix, loreal etc. Its the darkest purple and the one that stains the most. Dont leave it on too long ;)

I have tried L'Oréal Professionnel Silver which was okay and I am currently using Matrix So Silver which is fantastic.

Fudge do a violet toning mousse which is very good but can turn hair grey if too much is used.

affinage white ice silver shampoo is very good not too expensive either its around £4.00 at the wholesales they also do a protein pac treatment to match x

Latest posts

Back