Brassy hair to butter blonde - Igora Royal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaci002

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I hope someone can please give me some advice.
I had dyed reddish blonde hair level 9 and I wanted to go to a butter blonde, a nice pale cream blonde not white or harse looking but soft and light.
I used ColourB4 which has taken out most of the red out my hair but left me with a light orange tone to the hair, I then used a box blonde dye which helped lift it slightly so it is now a light gingery blonde, not terrible but I want to get it to a buttery beige look.
So after reviewing forums on various sites I decided to order Schwarzkopf Igora Royal in colours 100-0 & 100-4 also just in case that wasnt right I ordered 10-0 ultra blonde & 10.2 ultra ash blonde - also 0.22 Anti orange concentrate.
So I wanted to ask in order for me to get the butter look should I just use the 100-0 and if so what vol of peroxide as my hair is already light (but could do with abit more lightening maybe by 1 shade) and does anyone have any experience in using these shades and anti orange colour?
Any advice would be much appreciated. I know some will say go to a salon and if I absolutly have to I will but my dilema is a family member has done my hair for many years and with no disrespect to her she is old school and works for herself doing elderly peoples hair so is not familiar with up to date shades but she will happily apply the colour and I will show her any advice I get.
Look forward to any replies
xxx Kaci :)

Im afraid the only advice you will get here is to get yourself to a salon.

Latest posts

Back