Brassy hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimberly ruiz

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first time on this fourm/blogg website & i need help with my hair, so please help mee!
Okay to start off, i have dark brown hair, but I've been dying my hair for a long period or time, so last year I decided i wanted to go violet, I bought a box dye from the local drugstore and dyed my hair. Well obviously my hair didnt turn violet. It was like a dark soft brown with a reddish tint to it. So then i decided i wanted to go blonde(not yellow type of blonde more of a ash or platinum). So i went with this lady that does hair on her own, she is a licensed cosmetologist. She first did a bleach wash with a 40 volume developer. After, that my roots(2-3 fingers length) were super yellow bright blonde, but the rest of my hair wasnt, so she decided to bleach my hair so it could get brighter. After the bleach, she ended toning it, but my hair wasnt blonde. Its supper brassy, orangy, yellow, golden copper looking. I don't like it! I dont know what to do, at the moment I can't afford to go get it professionally fixed! I'm wondering if there is anything i can do on my own to get some of that brassiness out! Pleasee help me && thank youu!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 44
Hey guys, this is my first time on this fourm/blogg website & i need help with my hair, so please help mee!
Okay to start off, i have dark brown hair, but I've been dying my hair for a long period or time, so last year I decided i wanted to go violet, I bought a box dye from the local drugstore and dyed my hair. Well obviously my hair didnt turn violet. It was like a dark soft brown with a reddish tint to it. So then i decided i wanted to go blonde(not yellow type of blonde more of a ash or platinum). So i went with this lady that does hair on her own, she is a licensed cosmetologist. She first did a bleach wash with a 40 volume developer. After, that my roots(2-3 fingers length) were super yellow bright blonde, but the rest of my hair wasnt, so she decided to bleach my hair so it could get brighter. After the bleach, she ended toning it, but my hair wasnt blonde. Its supper brassy, orangy, yellow, golden copper looking. I don't like it! I dont know what to do, at the moment I can't afford to go get it professionally fixed! I'm wondering if there is anything i can do on my own to get some of that brassiness out! Pleasee help me && thank youu!!!
Go to a reputable salon and have it sorted. We cannot give advice to non professionals

40volume on your scalp! [emoji33]

Latest posts

Back