Bright pink hair wanted, LOL

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazzleuk

Reaction score
ok a client wants her hair all black but also wants the botton neck area a bright pink... can anyone suggest a bright pink (and where to purchase it from) and also what is the best colour stripper (her hair is a dark brown at the moment) I have never done dramatic colours so any suggestions please :) I am assuming the pink is going to fade fast as well? I am thinking of colouring the top section black first and leaving the bottom section to remove the colour and do the bright pink...

crazy colour will do the job, pre lighten hair then apply to dry hair,

I used Directions Flamingo Pink.
It had amazing staying power!!

I would definatley do the black first then bleach the ends.

Check out Bee Unique for all the different shades of pink. How 'pink' does your client want to go??

I use stargazer magenta on myself. Its the best one I've found for my hair. I usually last about 3 weeks.

Oo sorry to jump in on this but I have a client wanting the exact same colours but she wants a section through her fringe and also some flashes coming from underneath the rest of her hair, has any one got any good methods of doing this? Never really done fashion colour before! Thanks x

Steff, just do a halo or a few blocks for underneath and I'd say foil weave the fringe instead of a slice or block colour. Schwartcoph do a strawberry which when mixed with the purple (can't remember it's name. Although it may be as simple as being called violet) equal parts comes a gorgeous pink, look on their professional site under trends, it has what process to do to create the colour xoxo

Jumping in also lol.... I have a client wanting bleach and pink highlights ... She's a new client so never met her before and don't know how blonde she is... Can anyone suggest a nice pink to use? If I used crazy colour for example how long would this last and is it likely to turn the rest of her hair pink when she washes it lol x

Steff, just do a halo or a few blocks for underneath and I'd say foil weave the fringe instead of a slice or block colour. Schwartcoph do a strawberry which when mixed with the purple (can't remember it's name. Although it may be as simple as being called violet) equal parts comes a gorgeous pink, look on their professional site under trends, it has what process to do to create the colour xoxo

Fab thank you!!! :) x

There's a model I think is full head pink with more vibrant patches, it's her u want, the symbols on the tutorial are a little confusing, but the colour mixing is written out so that bit is easy to follow. Gorgeous results, just wish I had a client asking for it xoxo

Thanks everyone :) My client already has dark hair... I am just fearful bleaching it to a pale blonde it will be extremely dry once its lightened to the desirable level? any suggestions of what she can do before the bleaching process?

There's a model I think is full head pink with more vibrant patches, it's her u want, the symbols on the tutorial are a little confusing, but the colour mixing is written out so that bit is easy to follow. Gorgeous results, just wish I had a client asking for it xoxo

Is this the tutorials on here? X

No schwartscoph professional site xoxo

Thanks everyone :) My client already has dark hair... I am just fearful bleaching it to a pale blonde it will be extremely dry once its lightened to the desirable level? any suggestions of what she can do before the bleaching process?

If you are going for a bright pink then you will not need to bleach to pale blonde. I have put Directions Flamingo Pink (I second this suggestion) over orange and it comes a gorgeous colour and lasts brilliantly. I found that the first application did fade a little, but when I put more on to freshen it up (I am very fussy, a lot of clients wouldn't have even noticed it had faded! I just hate to see any fade at all) it lasted until my roots needed doing.

cant find where the colour mixes are written, Tomme please help me

yea found all that, but where do u click to get the colours used,

sorry half asleep but so interested

Phone won't load the page again for some reason, but at the bottom of the images it says style 1,2,3,4 click the number of the pic u like ad there should be the option for video or photo tutorial, I chose photo, and the colours are written down in the section where they apply the pink xoxo

Ok got it working sort of on my iphone.
Click the model with pink hair, you see a larger picture of the model on the left, and some products to the right, click the model (or style written to the left in a dark strip), then there are 3 pictures in the image of the model on the right, choose option named see a2z pictures.

It's not loaded yet but I think this is the link to that style, if not do as above xoxo
http://www.schwarzkopf-professional.com/fileadmin/content/com/a_to_z/COM/A2Z_GB_DE.pdf

cheers just got it, how dumb i can be sometimes...

Latest posts

Back