Brisa Dust Brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

River

Reaction score
Hi All,

Was wondering if someone has a spare Brisa Dust Brush (the plastic oval shaped brush with plastic bristles) that I could buy perhaps ?

Please send me a PM if you have one available that I could have.

THANKS

River

I'm not a gel girl but I understand these are usually only sold as part of the gel kit. However, my local OSNS did have a few loose for sale (Loughton Tel: 020 8787 7040) - they may still have some. Alternatively, perhaps contact Head Office or your local OSNS.

River said:
Hi All,

Was wondering if someone has a spare Brisa Dust Brush (the plastic oval shaped brush with plastic bristles) that I could buy perhaps ?

THANKS

River

Nail order, sell them I think, I know I got one from Excel this march but I can't remember exactly who from and they are the same as the ones in the Brisa kits.

I think Nsi sell them singularly too?

River said:
Hi All,

THANKS

River

yes nsi sell them for about £2.75, called plush brush, but same thing xx

Thanks everyone.

Would it be possible for you to give me the web address for NSI....

Thanks

River

Hi,

Don't know if it's just me, but I've been trying to get into the NSI site the whole day, but the pages take forever to open .......

River said:
Hi,

Don't know if it's just me, but I've been trying to get into the NSI site the whole day, but the pages take forever to open .......

ive had same problem and mentioned it to them they said its like that when the site us busy with people ordering and stuff -- try later on

Hi Rachael,

I've been trying the whole day, every ½ hour ! How busy can they be .... ????

River said:
Hi Rachael,

I've been trying the whole day, every ½ hour ! How busy can they be .... ????

well thats the excuse they gave me, but i know what you mean i got really p***ed off and ended up driving to the shop!!

Right, I finally managed to get into the NSI website, but their shipping costs are exorbitant !!!

The Plush Brush is £2.35 and they want £8.81 postage plus VAT !!!!!!

Can anyone recommend another company that might stock these ? I'll give Creative a call tomorrow to see if they would be willing to sell the brush to me on it's own.

Thanks

River

NSI do sell them - they are sold as a "Plush Brush".

X

River said:
Hi All,

THANKS

River

Hi River...Do you still need the brush?..if so i have a spare brush that you can have...pm me your addy and i will post it to you...

Latest posts

Back