Brisa gel chipped after 4 days

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carolineo098

Reaction score
hello all im new to this so really sorry if i am repeating this from somewhere else but i completed my course in brisa a at the start of the summer and only now have bought the gel lamp etc -

for my first go i did my own nails just a basic gel overlay and they have chipped already after only 4 days i am very disgusted with myself and wondering was it all a waste of money and time :| my prep was 100% really i spent ages on it and i cant understand why it has chipped already everything else looks fine so lifting or anything apart from my chipped thumb

any help woud be so much appreciated

thanks

hello all im new to this so really sorry if i am repeating this from somewhere else but i completed my course in brisa a at the start of the summer and only now have bought the gel lamp etc -

for my first go i did my own nails just a basic gel overlay and they have chipped already after only 4 days i am very disgusted with myself and wondering was it all a waste of money and time :| my prep was 100% really i spent ages on it and i cant understand why it has chipped already everything else looks fine so lifting or anything apart from my chipped thumb

any help woud be so much appreciated

thanks
Not everything is about PREP
So much more, when it comes to lasting is about structure.

If your nails are chipping then you are either whacking them .. too long .. too thin at the freee edge ... you have not structured them strong enough for the length you have chosen or for the lifestyle you lead.

Try again and make them stronger.
Building a strong vertical apex down the length of the nail I find is the answer.

You'd better not give up so easily ... Rome was not built in a day and it would be very unrealistic of yu to think that it was. It takes years to be brilllient and perfect most of the time. You have hardly started.

Pick yourself up and do them again until you get the right prescription for YOU.

CAp that end!!! and pure concentration!!! it was ok on all other nails!!! maybe when you put hand in the uv you were concentrating/looking at tv ect there for the thumb was not cured properly ?(as u turned to tv lol) done it me self hun xxx :green:

Latest posts

Back