Brisa Gel Steps - Please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marieo098

Reaction score
Hi there im new to this so please forgive me if this is in the wrong place or if there is something similar out there?

but i was wondering if anyone could help me i have qualified in a gel nail system in ireland but i want to try brisa as i hear great things about it but CND dont offer any course and i have been onto them about it so i was thinking about giving a bash at it just on myself or family (not clients) but im slightly unsure of the correct procedure.....

i would be applying them on tips not sculpting - am i correct in thinking i need:

clear sculpting gel
white sculpting gel
pink sculpting gel
white gel paint
.U.V. finishing gloss
liquid bond
Scrubfresh
Gelbond

if anyone could give me any help at all on this i would really really appreciate it thanks

Hi there im new to this so please forgive me if this is in the wrong place or if there is something similar out there?

but i was wondering if anyone could help me i have qualified in a gel nail system in ireland but i want to try brisa as i hear great things about it but CND dont offer any course and i have been onto them about it so i was thinking about giving a bash at it just on myself or family (not clients) but im slightly unsure of the correct procedure.....

i would be applying them on tips not sculpting - am i correct in thinking i need:

clear sculpting gel
white sculpting gel
pink sculpting gel
white gel paint
.U.V. finishing gloss
liquid bond
Scrubfresh
Gelbond

if anyone could give me any help at all on this i would really really appreciate it thanks

The only advice I can give you is to book on a proper course to learn all the ins and outs. sorry :hug:
CND do have a distributor in Ireland and they will run all courses.
How are you managing to get the products if you are not CND trained?
Creative Academy & Spa Limited
43B Fashion City
Ballymount, Dublin 24
Ireland Tel. +353 1 4295122
[email protected]

This is who you need to contact re any CND Training.
HTH's
Jen xx

thanks you so much for your reply
i emailed them about 3 days ago and still go no reply and couldnt seem to source any info on courses in my area on their website - only on shellac

i spent like 400 on a course with a different system a few months ago and wanted to try out a new system - as the gels i trained with are very expensive and i heard alot of good things about brisca and there isnt anyone doing it in my area - i was looking at the intro brisca sets on ebay? bad idea?:cry:

thanks you so much for your reply
i emailed them about 3 days ago and still go no reply and couldnt seem to source any info on courses in my area on their website - only on shellac

i spent like 400 on a course with a different system a few months ago and wanted to try out a new system - as the gels i trained with are very expensive and i heard alot of good things about brisca and there isnt anyone doing it in my area - i was looking at the intro brisca sets on ebay? bad idea?:cry:

Massively bad idea, you should never buy professional products from any unauthorised distributor and especially not ebay.
You wont be insured as you haven't bought from a distributor and you dont know if they are the real products.
Give them a ring and I'm sure someone will be able to deal with your enquiries over the phone, they may be really busy and thats why they haven't got back to you.
Ringing is always a better way of contacting someone if you want an immediate response
Jen
xxx

ya i rang they have no trainers for brisa only shellac in munster only dublin or galway (like 6 plus hours from me) but they might be getting one in limerick soon so heres hoping for now il stick with the system i have - thanks so much for your advice

Latest posts

Back